BlackPlayer EX Premium v20.45 build 319 Final Cracked [Latest] (Android Apps)
BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
- Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
- Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
- Gapless playback
- Tag editor
- 3D Transition effects
- 3 Widgets
- Lyrics viewing and editing.
- Lockscreen control support
- Sleep Timer
- Interchangeable fonts and themes.
- Weekly most played tracks
- Folder view
- 6 Extra Fonts
- 10 Color accents.
- 3 Extra Themes
- White Widget theme.
- Customizable crossfading
- Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
- Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
- Show Bitrate, samplingrate and format in Now Playing page.
- Manually search and set Artist images.
- Blacklist Folders and Tracks
- White widget theme.
- Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
- Floating window control widget
- Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
- Widget and Notification customizations.
- View Artists as bigger grid.
- View Genres as List and as Big list.
- Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
- Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
- 2 Extra text animations
- 1 Extra transition effect
- Developer love!
- More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
20.45 – November 27
– Added option to show Playlists or Genres on Play Now page, default disabled (tap on top ‘PLAY NOW’ title to activate this).
– Design update to ‘Play Now’, ‘Recently Added’ and ‘Search’ pages and some other pages.
– Added ‘REVERB’ sound effect! Can simulate playing in a room or hall.
– Added ‘Next Folder’ and ‘New Random Album’ as ‘Auto Add Tracks’ mode.
– Added multi Share! Found in all Multi-select and in Folder long press dialog.
– Added Multi-tag edit, available in all Multi-select pages. Only works for ‘BlackPlayer Custom Library’.
– The overflow button while Multi-selecting in the main ‘TRACKS’ list now works again.
– Changing Song Genre was not working for BlackPlayer Custom library, now works.
– Viewing Most played tracks from ‘PLAY NOW’ page now shows the Play count.
– Opus, m4b files are now included in the Scanning, but the Metadata is not read.
– Text of the bottom navigation are now hidden, can be re-enabled in Interface Settings.
– Added option to change Shuffle mode from Google Auto.
– Translation update.
– Translation update.